South Shore Modular Cabins
Lakeview Lodges are nestled on the hills overlooking the lake. They sleep for 4 to 12 and are fully furnished. All lodges have kitchenettes supplied with cooking and eating utensils, small appliances, bed and bath linens, and daily housekeeping.
- Daily maid service
- Bed and bath linens
- Kitchen range
- Microwave, coffee maker, and toaster
- Air conditioning
- Cooking and eating utensils
- All units except for cabin 5 have private lake-view patios; cabin 5 does not have a view of the lake
- All units have patio furniture
- Outside charcoal or wood barbeques
- Outside fire ring
- All lodges come with one complimentary boat slip for the length of stay
Summer 2017 Rates (Mar 1 — Oct 31)
|Lodge Size, Unit #||Max. Occupancy/Veh. Passes #||Rates||Deposit|
|Small, Units 3 & 5 and Unit 4||6/3||Nightly, Sun-Thur - $210|
Nightly, Fri-Sat - $240
|Large, Units 6, 7||10/4||Nightly, Sun-Thur - $280|
Nightly, Fri-Sat - $320
|Extra Large, Units 1, 2||12/4||Nightly, Sun-Thur - $320|
Nightly, Fri-Sat - $360
- Check-in time: 3:00 pm, check-out time: 11:00 am.
- We do not allow pets in or around our units at any time. Failure to comply will result in the loss of security deposit and possible eviction.
- Full rental payment is due upon rental reservation.
- Security deposit is collected day of rental.
- Anyone exceeding the maximum number of occupancy will be subject to a $75 fee per person per night and possible eviction.
- No camping in driveway or around the units.
- No boats or trailers allowed in units 9-14 (Lakeview Lodges).
- Boats require invasive species inspection.
- There is a $500 security deposit taken upon arrival.