Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the lake open?
- Yes! After two years of low water forcing closure, we are open for your recreation enjoyment.
- Are lake front RV hook-ups and camping available?
- Yes. Both, full hook-up sites and general dry campsites, can be reserved. However, reservations are not mandatory. First come, first serve camping can be done upon arrival at the entry gate. For all reservations and/or inquiries call (805)-237-4924 opt. 1
- What campground is closest to the boat launch and to food?
- Lake San Antonio South Shore has a General Store and has two launch ramps. Lynch and Harris Creek (both first come, first served) are the closest to their respective launch ramps. North Shore will have a General Store opening soon, has two launch ramps. First come, first served is shoreline camping (dry) and full hook up sites. These areas are closest to their respective launch ramps.
- Do you have boating slips available?
- At this current time, we do not.
- Do you allow two-stroke motors?
- Can I launch my boat?
- Yes. Every boat requires a no-cost inspection for quagga mussels before entering the lake.
- What is available to rent?
- Kayaks and bicycles may be rented at the General Store.
- Do you lodges have wi-fi?
- Not at this time. We are working on getting wi-fi to the lodges soon.
Can’t find the answer? Contact us and we will be happy to help.